storm_logo_colorHappy New Moon, everyone! This October, Arcana Academy is proud to announce the kick-off of the weekly Readers of the Round Table class, and the offering of two Tarot workshops. Folks who are new to Tarot or want to expand their understanding of Tarot will want to take the Intro class. Those of you who have taken the Intro class will enjoy the workshop specifically focusing on the Court Cards, those unique personalities of the Minor Arcana. These workshops have been designed so they can be taken alone or together. Each is created to be a unique container to explore, gather and translate timeless spiritual wisdom. There’s a limited number of seats for the standalone workshops and the weekly classes, so make sure you register soon!

Here are the Arcana Academy class offerings for the month of October:

Introduction to Tarot.

Sunday, October 16, 2016. 2 – 5 pm. 

This three-hour workshop presents basic tenets of Tarot through playful exercises and creative storytelling. You will become acquainted with the archetypes and symbols of the Major and Minor Arcana and gain a personal sense of how to connect with them. Students from all levels of study are invited to participate. Students are asked to bring a journal, writing utensils and a Rider-Waite Smith Tarot deck (another traditional 78 card deck similar to this deck will also work). Register for Intro to Tarot.

Meet the Court Cards.

Sunday, October 23, 2016. 2 – 5 pm.

This three-hour workshop will acquaint you with the archetypal personalities of the Court Cards of the Minor Arcana. Through playful exercises and creative storytelling, students will gain a personal sense of how to connect with the elemental aspects of Page, Knight, Queen and King. Students from all levels of study are invited to participate. Students are asked to bring a journal, writing utensils and a Rider-Waite Smith Tarot deck (another traditional 78 card deck similar to this deck will also work as long as it has sixteen court cards). Register for Meet the Court Cards.

Readers of the Round Table.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016. 6:30 – 8 pm.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016. 6:30 – 8 pm.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016. 6:30 – 8 pm.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016. 6:30 – 8 pm.

This weekly class will be an intimate magical laboratory to share our experimentation, investigation, and observation of working with Tarot and other divinatory arts. Topics and exercises vary from week to week, based on my interests and questions from regular participants. Students from all levels of study are invited to participate. Students are asked to bring a journal, writing utensils and the divinatory deck of their practice. Register for Readers of the Round Table.

I am excited to share these Arcana Academy offerings and I look forward to seeing all of your scholarly selves in my Wizard Room for class!

Yours in Magickal Learning,

~Storm Arcana

Students interested in more advanced classes, please inquire about one on one classes.

Make an appointment today for your individual Heroic Tarot reading!