Book and Candle

“Tarot is a living commitment to the truth.” ~Rachel Pollack

Would you like to strengthen your perception, create internal balance, or impose your will upon chaos? Then this class is for you!

Arcana Academy Presents: Awakening the Unconscious: An Introduction to Tarot, a three hour workshop introducing basic tenets of Tarot in an intimate class setting. Through playful exercises and creative storytelling, you will become acquainted with the archetypes and symbols of the Major and Minor Arcana and gain a personal sense of how to connect with them. Together we will create a sacred container to explore, gather and translate timeless spiritual wisdom. 

There are two Tarot workshops: one on Saturday, March 5th, 2016 from 2 – 5 pm, and another on Sunday, March 6th, 2016 from 2 – 5 pm. Each class is limited to six participants.

Buy tickets for Awakening the Unconscious: An Introduction to Tarot

• EDUCATION STANDARDS
    Students from all levels of esoteric study are invited to participate in the sacred space we will create together and must have a willingness to learn and broaden one’s perspective.
  • OBJECTIVES
    To become familiar with the Major and Minor Arcana.
    Engage the cards with a series of exercises.
    Learn three Tarot spreads.
  • MATERIALS NEEDED
    A Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (or a similar traditional Tarot deck)
    A Blank Journal for Notes and Documenting Readings
  • ACTIVITY
    Students will work individually and in pairs to to build confidence and understanding of the cards through a series of exercises. Three Tarot layouts will be taught to the group. Students will be invited to share experiential reflections throughout the workshop and there will be time allotted at the end for questions.

Each workshop is limited to six students in order to preserve the intimacy of the experience. I’m looking forward to working with you! Set your intuitive senses free and sign up now!

~Storm Arcana (415) 260-2903 / stormantic@gmail.com

Storm Arcana is a multiple award-winning Tarot reader, artist and writer based in San Francisco. When he’s not spiritual counseling his clients with his seven-year-old Heroic Tarot business, Storm spends his time at the beach and writing his memoir. 

Heroic Tarot is based in San Francisco, provides individual readings by appointment in person or over the phone. Readings for couples, special events, classes, and gift certificates are also available. I welcome your inquiry!

Hermione